4C Math is an accelerated course of study that includes using 5th-grade level curriculum from the Eureka Math program.
Modules are studied out of order, with Module 6 coming after Module 3 and then continuing with Module 4 and Module 5 after that.
- Module 1: Place value and decimal fractions
- Module 2: Multi-digit whole number and decimal fraction operations
- Module 3: Addition and subtractions of fractions
- Module 6: Problem solving with the coordinate plane
- Module 4: Multiplication and division of fractions and decimal fractions
- Module 5: Addition and multiplication with volume and area